Purina® Scratch Grains
Premium, mixed grains
Freshly-ground North American grains
Encourages instinctive behaviors
Made to support instinctive pecking and scratching behavior
Keeps the flock entertained
|Nutrient||Min / Max||Amount|
1) Purina® Scratch Grains can be fed to adult chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys to encourage natural pecking and feeding instincts. Scratch Grains is a grain supplement, not a complete feed and should not comprise more than 10% of the birds’ diet.
2) Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
3) Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
Important: Scratch Grains is a grain supplement, not a complete feed. If too much is fed, it will dilute the feed intake of complete feeds such as Purina® Start & Grow® , Purina® Flock Raiser® or Purina® Layena® , reducing the bird’s nutritional intake and overall performance. A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.