Purina® Meat Bird Crumbles
Broiler chicks require 38 different nutrients to start and grow strong. Purina® Meat Bird Poultry Feed is fortified with all of the nutrients required to provide for uniform growth, proper muscle development and top overall health. No supplementation is required with this versatile and complete feed specifically formulated for broiler chickens requiring high levels of energy and growth.
A perfect blend of protein
Highly digestible 22% protein feed with targeted amino acids helps broilers reach market weight efficiently
A complete meal plan for broilers
All 38 unique nutrients broilers need each day at the proper levels are included in the bag – no need to supplement
Strong immune system and gut health
Rich antioxidants and added probiotics, prebiotics help support birds’ immune and digestive health
Proper calcium-phosphorus ratio to help keep broilers mobile up to market weight
|Nutrients||Min / Max||Amount|
|Vitamin A||MIN||3,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||MIN||20 IU/LB|
1. Feed Purina® Meat Bird Crumbles free-choice as the sole ration to broiler chicks from day 1 to market weight.
2. Most commercial meat breeds will reach harvest weight around 6 weeks of age.
3. Dual-purpose or heritage breed meat birds may take longer (8 to 10 weeks) to reach market weight.
Important: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.