Purina® Goat Mineral
Higher Calcium levels
Supports healthy parturition
Availa 4® package
For increased bioavailability
Elevated Copper levels
Helps support health and reproduction
Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D
Supports proper development of bones and optimal milk production
Helps support reproduction and vibrant eyes
Minimal waste and dust
Vitamin E and selenium
Antioxidants that help muscle development
|Nutrient||Min / Max||Amount|
|Copper (Cu)||MIN||2500.00 PPM|
|Copper (Cu)||MAX||2700.00 PPM|
|Zinc (Zn)||MIN||4,000 PPM|
|Vitamin A||MIN||300,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3||MIN||30,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||MIN||2,000 IU/LB|
|Selenium (Se)||MIN||50.00 PPM|
Feed free-choice from sheltered feeders or mix into finished rations for goats to provide approximately 1/4 to 1/3 ounces/head/day. This feed rate will provide selenium at 0.35 to 0.47 mg/head/day. Maintain a supply of clean, fresh waterFeed free-choice from sheltered feeders or mix into finished rations for goats to provide approximately 1/4 to 1/3 ounces/head/day. This feed rate will provide selenium at 0.35 to 0.47 mg/head/day. Maintain a supply of clean, fresh water.
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Management Practices: Follow these management practices:
1. Goats receiving phosphorus deficient diets may over-consume this product when it is first offered.
2. Place the mineral feeder near the water supply or in the animals' loafing area.
3. Put out fresh mineral at least once per week.
4. Feeding free-choice salt is not required with this mineral.
5. Provide fresh, clean water near the feeding area..
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.