Flock Raiser® Crumbles
Prebiotics and probiotics
Supports immune and digestive health
Essential amino acids
Enhanced with lysine and methionine to support muscle and skeletal development
Increased protein supports quick growth, feather regrowth, and flock maintenance
Vitamins A, B, D, E and K
Help chicks grow into healthy adult birds
Guaranteed niacin levels required for ducklings
|Nutrients||Min / Max||Amount|
|Vitamin A||MIN||7,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||MIN||14 IU/LB|
1. Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
2. For turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
3. At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to laying chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
4. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
5. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
Important: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.