Features & Benefits
For the development of optimal antler size and mass. Provides for a high intake of high-quality proteins including AntlerMax® By-Pass Protein technology that deliver high concentrations of amino acids needed by the growing antler. Helps develop deer with exceptional body size. High-quality protein helps maintain muscle to support body growth.
Designed to reduce pellet waste and labor associated with wet conditions
Water-resistance process that repels moisture. The result is increased savings because of the dramatic reduction in pellet waste.
Enhanced with flavoring to attract deer to the feed so they receive the benefit of a balanced diet
Proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral Technology and Optimum Vitamin Levels
A power-packed nutritional package with optimum levels of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin D for superior antler density and strength, optimum reproductive performance, and healthy fawns.
Supplements poor or sparse forage
So deer can maintain vigor during periods of environmental nutritional stress
Water Shield® technology
Protected by exclusive Water Shield® Technology which makes the pellet resistant to moisture, reducing waste and labor associated with water damage
Bio LG™ Supplement
• Flavored with lemongrass extract to support intake
• Supports healthy skin and hair coat
• Supports overall health
|Nutrient||Min / Max||Amount|
|Crude Protein||MIN||20.00 %|
|Crude Fat||MIN||1.80 %|
|Calcium (Ca)||MIN||1.13 %|
|Calcium (Ca)||MAX||1.63 %|
|Phosphorus (P)||MIN||1.00 %|
|Salt (NaCl)||MIN||0.25 %|
|Salt (NaCl)||MAX||0.75 %|
|Vitamin A||MIN||11000 IU/LB|
Feed AntlerMax® Water Shield® Deer 20 deer feed free-choice with adequate forage or quality hay. Feed from February through August. Consult the feed tag on this package for specific feeding directions. Use only as indicated. Feed to deer, elk and exotic deer as a supplement to native habitat or pasture. For best results feed free- choice in a covered trough or self-feeder. If forage becomes limiting, supply good quality legume hay.
This feed contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
1. A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions, and the quality of the management practices.
2. This feed is a supplement, not a complete feed. Animals in confinement may be fed this product, but only when fed with free-choice access to adequate hay or roughage.
3. Animals in confinement should not be fed this product as their sole diet without access to hay or roughage. Deer, elk or other game in confinement should not have free access to corn because eating too much corn at one time can lead to digestive upsets.
4. Provide water and Antlermax® Premium Deer Mineral at all times.