Purina® Flock Raiser® Poultry Pelleted Feed
Purina® has been conducting poultry research for nearly a century. We have a flock of backyard birds at the Purina Animal Nutrition Center to help our nutritionists, feed formulators and flock caregivers evaluate our feeds before we put them on the market
Extra support during molt or feathering
Help birds through molt or times when feathering needs some extra support. Be sure to offer supplemental Purina® Oyster Shell to laying birds
Male and meat birds
Offer the right amount of calcium to support a strong start, uniform growth and excellent vigor. Use this feed for growing and finishing birds intended for meat production
Muscle and skeletal development
Enhanced with lysine and methionine amino acids to help chicks and pullets grow and adult birds thrive
Healthy immune system
Rich in antioxidants and optimized levels of Vitamin E. It also contains prebiotics and probiotics to support immune and digestive health
|Nutrients||Min / Max||Amount|
|Vitamin A||Min||7000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||Min||14 IU/LB|
|Total Microorganisms||Min||84000000 CFU/LB|
1. Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to non-laying adult chickens, ducks and geese.
2. For laying birds, provide supplemental Purina® Oyster Shell.
3. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
4. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.