Purina® Farm to Flock™ High Protein Hen Treats
Purina® Farm to Flock™ High Protein Treats are deliciously made and served up in a fun bite-sized shape that your birds will love. Treats like scratch grains, mealworms, and kitchen scraps are like candy for birds; fun to eat and a nice treat, but you wouldn’t want to make a meal of them. Farm to Flock™ Treats offer essential nutrients your birds need so you can go ahead and spoil them without any guilt. Your girls will get a well-balanced mix of grains, vitamins and minerals in every delightful bite. This high-protein option helps give a nutritional boost, especially during molt when birds need additional protein.
The maker of Farm to Flock™ Treats is operated by an American farmer-owned company who shares your values. Your flock’s nutrition is our top priority. The hens at our farm love Farm to Flock™ Treats, so we trust yours will too.
Farm to Flock™ Treats are also available in Wholesome Hen Treats.
Natural, healthy and wholesome ingredients
- Complements complete layer feed with essential vitamins, minerals and grains in every bite.
- Natural and nutritional recipe allows you to spoil your hens without spoiling their diet.
- Grains grown by American farmers. As part of Land O’Lakes, Inc., we are proud to be a part of an American farmer-owned cooperative that shares your values.
- Wholesome combination of scrumptious ingredients.
- Bring all the hens to the yard with Purina® Farm to Flock™ Treats, as flocks love the delicious taste.
- The hens in our flock at the Purina farm love these treats. We trust yours will, too.
Fun, bite-sized shape
Easy for birds to eat and fun for flock raisers to feed.
Added protein to be #FlockStrong
- 20% protein versus 13% protein in the Purina® Farm to Flock™ Wholesome Hen Treat option
- High protein treat option provides an added nutritional boost to help keep birds strong; a great treat option especially during molt when birds need additional protein.
|Nutrient||Min / Max||Amount|
Feed as a treat to adult hens (age 18 weeks or older) up to 2 tablespoons per bird daily. Feed along with a complete and balanced Purina® Poultry diet.
Caution: Use only as directed. Do not use as a sole diet. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss, or death.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.